Friday, March 20, 2009

Who I am


My name is Lydia. I am 16 years old and I live in Cyprus, but I am from Greece. I go to Archiepiskopos Makarios the third Lyceum. My favourite subjects are Maths, Biology, Physics and Chemistry. In the afternoons I do volleyball, piano, history of music, English and Spanish lessons. I want to study at the medicine school when I finish lyceum.
In my free time I read books (right now I am glued to Twilight and my favourite book is Illuminati), I surf on the net, I go out with my friends, I watch TV, I go to the cinema, I see my favourites series (House, Grey’s Anatomy and Boston Legal) and I practice on the piano. My favorite music is Greek rock, entehno and Cumbia. But actually I listen to everything, if I like the music and the lyrics. My favourite singers are Laurentis Maheritsas, Alkinoos Ioannidis and Shakira.









No comments:

Post a Comment